Selasa, 02 Februari 2010

Paradise Key

In the Islamic religion had a key to heaven and it is believed to Almighty god and god away from his ban, it is not able to achieve quickly in that struggle requires a very long time and have a sincere and able to do good and avoid the many prohibitions that the view that god made a god is not pleased with our deeds, let us do much more good because it will bring us good rewarded and evil many would lead us into the action which is not in the liking of Almighty god.
in the religion of Islam is that his name and the keys of heaven heaven's key is that his sentence is the sentence that shows how much we are creatures of the most vulnerable god god is strong and we as humans are weak and a lot of sin, and from the earlier I have not mentioned is what is key to heaven, heaven is the key phrase "LAILAHAILLALLAH" It is a very basic sentence once the Islamic religion because it is the key to paradise for Muslims, I never asked my religion teacher if Muslims have a key to his heaven means that if someone who no religion Islam does not get to heaven: and my teacher said is true so my religion teacher explained that people who are not religious Islam can not go to heaven because heaven key phrase itself is a show of unity of the faith of a servant to his god , that is what I learned during Islamic religious study, and I am very grateful Islam has become, and I tried to be a good servant, and can do good in this world by running away from Allah and what is forbidden by allah swt , easy to hopefully what I write here can be a lesson for me and him in general can take the benefits for my blogger readers, it is less and the more I apologize for that big of him. we may be a good in view of our god.

1 komentar: